DreamRealm and SFTD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DreamRealm and SFTD

DreamRealm is a game that contains platforms connected to other platforms by stairways. There are no walls - just doors that lead to different dreams. SFTD (ShadowsFromTheDepths) is an MMORPG that is set in the medieval times. Lots of different characters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hiren\'s Boot CD 15.2 Rebuild All In One Bootable CD
Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 am by 

» Wap Photo Fonya
Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Post Processing (large image warning)
Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 pm by FrostyWampa

» SOTW 2010 info
Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 pm by FrostyWampa

» DreamRealm 0.2.2 Released!
Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:39 am by FrostyWampa

» DreamCrafterz.com website up!!
Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm by FrostyWampa

» RE: FrostyWampa's Song of The Month
Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 pm by FrostyWampa

» Brawl+ (Brawl Plus)
Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 pm by FrostyWampa

» Song of the Month - October
Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am by Sparxz

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 117 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:59 pm
Advertisment
PerformancingAds
Advertisement
PerformancingAds

Let us express our love for p0rtal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardcore_Spoon

Hardcore_Spoon

Male Age : 29
Location : In front of my TV with an Xbox controller in my hand, earning no gamerpoints... }:-(
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Let us express our love for p0rtal Empty
PostSubject: Let us express our love for p0rtal   Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 am

okay, so i was playing p0rtal at my friends house, and i had not played it before, and i was really confused at first, convinced that it made no logic sense dunno, and then it all started to make complete and stunning sense.
then i was watching my friend playing the last level and i saw the writing on the wall.....pretty funny stuff Laughing
lol just in case you have no idea what i am talking about, and please correct me if im wrong p0rtal lovers, i will explain. you were going through a training course, and this dimented computer thing says when you finish the training, you get cake. pretty hilarious... and at the end, you are on a transport platform thing, and she says - and now time for cake, and then says - but first, something along the lines of 'you will be burned up in the furnace that you are rapidly approaching blah-blah .... so you can somehow avoid that, and as you are trying to get out of that place, there is writing scribbled on the wall that says:

the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie

its pretty funny, and anyways, sorry if i am making the game sound really stupid cuz of my lack of the ability to explain things Crying or Very sad, but it is amazing and i have not even played it very much yet....guilty

okay im done.

btw this is a place to dicuss p0rtal and its amazingness.
so avid p0rtal fans - go for it.
Back to top Go down
FrostyWampa
Admin
Admin
FrostyWampa

Male Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Let us express our love for p0rtal   Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:54 pm

That game is simply amazing. You should totally buy it!
It's funny, challenging, satisfying, hilarious and funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjGfgV7rJHI (click "More Info" for lyrics)

EDIT: I just found out that there are three different users on this site with a Portal reference in their sig.
Back to top Go down
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT
Developer
Developer
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Let us express our love for p0rtal   Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Portal is the best game ever! besides trem and ssb of course Very Happy

It was pretty easy (if its easy for me its easy 4 u Very Happy) but it was soooooo fun i just finished all the bonus maps today Smile . Anyone who hasn't got it should buy it. I am so tempted to say the ending and all about the game game but that would be bad spoiling Rolling Eyes instead i'll just talk about other non-spoiling-ness stuff Very Happy. You play as Chell:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Portal_Chell.jpg

She has these awesome heel springs to prevent her from getting hurt from falling (beleive me, you will need these!!).

You go through these "tests" (19 in all, not including bonus maps), and (since mike allready said it SPOILER MIKE! lol jk)when you finish all these tests Glados says you can now have your cake. But its not cake, its a blazing furnace!! Then (i am not going to tell you how you get out only if you REALLY want me too, or kevin can Very Happy) you escape the furnace of doom lol, and go through the run down factory, and finaly end up at Glados.

There you go, thats all i have to say. I hope i didn't spoil anything... Rolling Eyes Anyways Buy it!

EDIT: I'm glad u noticed my sig Kev Smile
Back to top Go down
|HH|Dreamz
Developer
Developer
|HH|Dreamz

PostSubject: Re: Let us express our love for p0rtal   Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:33 pm

aMaZiNg GAME!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!ONE!!!!(sry had to steal that)
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrsftd.rpg-board.net
FrostyWampa
Admin
Admin
FrostyWampa

PostSubject: Re: Let us express our love for p0rtal   Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 pm

This topic makes me want to play through it again. lol.
Back to top Go down
blood of the war clan
blood of the war clan

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Let us express our love for p0rtal   Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:08 am

um sorry but whats p0rtal is for 360?
Back to top Go down
FrostyWampa
Admin
Admin
FrostyWampa

PostSubject: Re: Let us express our love for p0rtal   Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:56 am

blood of the war clan wrote:
um sorry but whats p0rtal is for 360?
It is an Xbox Live Arcade game. The point of the game is to use portals to solve puzzles(Putting boxes on buttons, getting across a chasm, etc.).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_(video_game)

'(video_game)' is part of the URL

Last edited by FrostyWampa on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|HH|Dreamz
Developer
Developer
|HH|Dreamz

PostSubject: Re: Let us express our love for p0rtal   Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:57 am

its 4 computer and xbox, maybe more
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrsftd.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us express our love for p0rtal   Let us express our love for p0rtal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us express our love for p0rtal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamRealm and SFTD :: General :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: