DreamRealm and SFTD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DreamRealm and SFTD

DreamRealm is a game that contains platforms connected to other platforms by stairways. There are no walls - just doors that lead to different dreams. SFTD (ShadowsFromTheDepths) is an MMORPG that is set in the medieval times. Lots of different characters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hiren\'s Boot CD 15.2 Rebuild All In One Bootable CD
Request models... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 am by 

» Wap Photo Fonya
Request models... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Post Processing (large image warning)
Request models... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 pm by FrostyWampa

» SOTW 2010 info
Request models... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 pm by FrostyWampa

» DreamRealm 0.2.2 Released!
Request models... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:39 am by FrostyWampa

» DreamCrafterz.com website up!!
Request models... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm by FrostyWampa

» RE: FrostyWampa's Song of The Month
Request models... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 pm by FrostyWampa

» Brawl+ (Brawl Plus)
Request models... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 pm by FrostyWampa

» Song of the Month - October
Request models... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am by Sparxz

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 117 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:59 pm
Advertisment
PerformancingAds
Advertisement
PerformancingAds

Request models...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aura

Aura

Male Location : I am here --------> |
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:13 pm

I need a Sora model for Blender. It dosn't need bones.
Back to top Go down
FrostyWampa
Admin
Admin
FrostyWampa

Male Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm

I would try to make but I'm not good at blender at all and I'm not sure what you mean by 'Sora'.
Are talking talking about the main character in 'Kingdom Hearts' or someone else completely?
Back to top Go down
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT
Developer
Developer
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT

Registration date : 2008-12-03

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:38 am

what do you need it for? and what kevin said, is it Sora from KH? and why don't you just use a human skeleton, they are alot easier to work with.
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:42 pm

I told my friend that i would make him a KH game, and my dad just gave me the essential blender handbook. when i said it dosnt need bones i ment it dosnt need armatures.
lol!
Back to top Go down
FrostyWampa
Admin
Admin
FrostyWampa

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Nice to see you here again Aura.
What exactly do you mean by a KH game? Are you trying to make Kingdom Hearts III or something?
Back to top Go down
»»|HH|Lazerz««
Admin
Admin
»»|HH|Lazerz««

Male Age : 29

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:13 pm

i dont even think thats legal....
Back to top Go down
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT
Developer
Developer
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:24 pm

ROFL. OK, so you are saying that you are gona make a KH game with Blender? Laughing

*pause for laughing*

Ok sorry i'm just saying that that is REALLY hard, but if you are just making like a "mini" KH, then go ahead. But don't try to make a whole KH game, (legal issues). Don't make the mistake I did, Sad . I have a cloud model that I had made awhile ago, if you want that then I might post it up on here. Good luck Wink

PS: Sorry if I sounded mean, i'm not trying to Embarassed
Back to top Go down
FrostyWampa
Admin
Admin
FrostyWampa

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:18 pm

lol Caleb, did you get sued by Square Enix and Disney?
Back to top Go down
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT
Developer
Developer
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Nope. I just made a model of Cloud, and didn't sell it or anything. It was my first really big modelleing projects.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore_Spoon

Hardcore_Spoon

Male Age : 29
Location : In front of my TV with an Xbox controller in my hand, earning no gamerpoints... }:-(
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:42 pm

FrostyWampa wrote:
lol Caleb, did you get sued by Square Enix and Disney?

no, if you're asking if the mistake he made was getting in legal trouble, then no. i think what he was referring to is starting a big project and never finishing it.
Caleb, please correct me if i'm wrong. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT
Developer
Developer
│HH│ßîπαΓÿGh⌂sT

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:39 pm

I meant both. But to make a KH game is REALLY hard. Making a full-fledged mmorpg is even harder. I'm just saying don't copy KH, if you actually finish the game, and it gets popular, you WILL get sued. Just make a mini game of KH, but ask them first LOL. I can hardly get an hour of work in on my game nowadays. These are the current things I do everyday:

School - depends 4-8 hrs (if i'm ahead less, if i'm not more time etc.)
Learning about computers (scripting, socket programming, linux, UNIX, etc. A LOT of stuff. this is also sometimes school) - at least 1 hr
SFTD - I try to get in atleast 1 hr (I wish I could spend like 6 but school and all Crying or Very sad )
Work around the house (cleaning, chainsawing, picking stuff up outside) - 30mins - 3hrs (depends)
Working on my car (learing about cars) - 30mins atleast
Stretching/Working out - 20 mins in the morning, (10mins running around lunch sometimes), and 20 b-fore bedtime
A lot of other stuff but thats the basic stuff Smile

@Hardy:
are you saying that i'm not finishing SFTD? Suspect

Well anyways, WE GOTZ' AH MAWKHINTOZH! Translation -my dad got a macbook. LOL Very Happy My dad keeps saying, "*sigh* I'm a maccer! What is my mind coming to..."
ROFL

PS: I really do try to work on my game as much as I can. I just wish I could stop time and finish it ROFL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:50 pm

youll have time wen me + my family come through on our way 2 florida. Oh, caleb, i got a bunch of models for u. lol!
Back to top Go down
FrostyWampa
Admin
Admin
FrostyWampa

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:24 am

Aura wrote:
youll have time wen me + my family come through on our way 2 florida. Oh, caleb, i got a bunch of models for u. lol!

....ugh. I hate you guys... jk! I am jealous that you guys get to see them soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request models... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request models...   Request models... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request models...
Page 1 of 1