DreamRealm and SFTD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DreamRealm and SFTD

DreamRealm is a game that contains platforms connected to other platforms by stairways. There are no walls - just doors that lead to different dreams. SFTD (ShadowsFromTheDepths) is an MMORPG that is set in the medieval times. Lots of different characters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hiren\'s Boot CD 15.2 Rebuild All In One Bootable CD
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 am by 

» Wap Photo Fonya
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am by 

» Post Processing (large image warning)
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 pm by FrostyWampa

» SOTW 2010 info
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 pm by FrostyWampa

» DreamRealm 0.2.2 Released!
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:39 am by FrostyWampa

» DreamCrafterz.com website up!!
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm by FrostyWampa

» RE: FrostyWampa's Song of The Month
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 pm by FrostyWampa

» Brawl+ (Brawl Plus)
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 pm by FrostyWampa

» Song of the Month - October
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am by Sparxz

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 117 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:59 pm
Advertisment
PerformancingAds
Advertisement
PerformancingAds

for the man him self i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!!

Go down 
4 posters

how many of the jokes made you laugh and how hard did you laughed
1-5
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_lcap13%for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
5-10
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_lcap0%for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
10-20
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_lcap13%for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
20-30
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_lcap0%for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
30-35
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_lcap25%for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
not at all
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_lcap25%for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
i laughed
 0% [ 0 ]
i roflcoptered
for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_lcap24%for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
all the jokes sucked dont ever post on this forum again lol jking
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
blood of the war clan
blood of the war clan

Male Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-04

for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Empty
PostSubject: for the man him self i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!!   for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 am

ok i will start us off. ps: lol sorry this is soo long also comment on which ones made you laugh the hardest i am numbering the jokes use the numbers lol

this one is to start off- If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

1.There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

2.Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

3.Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

4.Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

5.Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

6.Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

7.Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

8.You know how they say if you die in your dream then you will die in real life? In actuality, if Chuck Norris dreams of your death you WILL die.

9.Chuck Norris has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way.

10.There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma.

11.James Cameron wanted Chuck Norris to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

12.Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

13.Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

14.When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

15.Chuck Norris doesn't stub his toes. He accidentally destroys chairs, bedframes, and sidewalks

16.Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

17.Anytime someone is elected president in the United States, they must ask permission from Chuck Norris to live in the White House. The reason for this is because Chuck Norris had won every Federal, State, and Local election since 1777. He just allows others to run the country in his place.

18.Ninjas want to grow up to be just like Chuck Norris. But usually they grow up just to be killed by Chuck Norris.

19.The last thing you hear before Chuck Norris gives you a roundhouse kick? No one knows because dead men tell no tales.

20.Wo hu cang long. The translation from Mandarin Chinese reads: "Crouching Chuck, Hidden Norris"

21.Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

22.Some kids play Kick the can. Chuck Norris played Kick the keg.

23.Icy-Hot' is too weak for Chuck Norris. After a workout, Chuck Norris rubs his muscles down with liquid-hot MAGMA.

24.In an act of great philanthropy, Chuck made a generous donation to the American Cancer Society. He donated 6,000 dead bodies for scientific research.

25.If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.

26.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every dead man, there is Chuck Norris.

27.It is believed dinosaurs are extinct due to a giant meteor. That's true if you want to call Chuck Norris a giant meteor.

28.Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover.

29.Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris eats black holes. They taste like chicken.

30.Before each filming of Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris is injected with fourteen times the lethal dose of elephant tranquilzer. This is, of course, to limit his strength and mobility, in an attempt to lower the fatality rate of the actors he fights.

31.Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

32. Sticks and stones may break your bones, but a Chuck Norris glare will liquefy your kidneys.

33.Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

34.Chuck Norris once went skydiving, but promised never to do it again. One Grand Canyon is enough.

35.[i made this one up my self] want to hear a joke? comparing your skills to Chuck Norris's skillz

well thats it post asking for more if you want
Back to top Go down
FrostyWampa
Admin
Admin
FrostyWampa

Male Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: for the man him self i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!!   for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:53 am

hhhmmm... no option for zero.
I'll vote one then since the one about stubbing toes almost made me laugh.
It's just so hard for me to find a funny, new Chuck Norris joke...
Back to top Go down
Superdude21

Superdude21

Male Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: for the man him self i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!!   for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 pm

I have heard most of them but there all funny lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sparxz

Sparxz

Female Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: for the man him self i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!!   for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:24 pm

haha! Thats awesome! I love the one you made up! lol! Thanks for sharing these!
~JG~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for the man him self i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!!   for the man him self  i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for the man him self i make this thread for...chuck norris jokes!!!
Page 1 of 1